Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Temples

Good Evening! I'm excited because we're planning to go to the temple on Saturday. I love going there because I feel so close to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. My goal is to be worthy to be in their presence and I can't think of a better place to assist me in reaching my goal.
I recently read an article in Church News about the Guatemala Temple ground breaking. The Central America Area President Don R. Clarke told the Guatemalan saints that the temple is being built because of their faith and challenged them to make their homes a temple that all who enter might feel the peace of the temple in their homes. Another great goal!
I've been having some blood pressure issues. In spite of being on medication, my BP is still dangerously high in my opinion. Tonight it was 166/85 with a pulse of 75. That's scary. I do see the dr. on Friday for follow up.
Well, off to bed to get ready for another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment